Rise of the Thrall Lord
Familiarity | Distance off-target | Greater Present | 0 ft | 0ft Accurate | (1d20-CL)x5ft | 0ft Aware | (1d100-CL)x10ft | (1d20-CL)x5ft Uncertain | 1d100x100ft | 1d100x10ft Vague | 1d100 x 100 miles | 1d100x100ft False | Random location | Similar location, random | within range | or spell fails(caster choice).
- Present includes having direct line of sight, a familiar/psicrystal at the location or having an accurate sense(vision, Blindsight, anything you’d not get miss chances for if you target an attack with it) currently viewing the location. If you arrive by a Calling spell, the caster doing the Calling counts as a Present location, as does returning to the spot you were Called from.
- Accurate includes having visited the location recently, a recent image of the location, having spent an extended period of time living there or an inaccurate sense currently viewing the location(e.g. Blindsense, Tremorsense). Certain beacons may count as Accurate even if they are Uncertain.
- Aware includes having an accurate description of the location, having visited the location before or having a vague sense currently sensing the location(e.g hearing).
- Uncertain is having a reliable description of the location(at least knowing where it is relative to a location of Aware level, sufficient to walk there from the other location).
- Vague is having only a vague description of the location(relative only to Uncertain locations)
- False is attempting to teleport to a location outside the range of the spell or to an entirely nonexistent location.